YAiTRON is a cleaned-up version of NECTEC’s LEXiTRON in a well-formed XML format, created by Vee Satayamas. Its tag names are TEI-inspired.
- YAiTRON wiki – about YAiTRON and its XML structure
- data: data-20070709 – release notes
- extracted data: extracted-20070709 – word list extracted from data-20070709, one part-of-speech per each file
- scripts: scripts-20070926 – scripts and XSLT stylesheets for YAiTRON data manipulation
- see docs/readme.txt for usages
- you need an XSLT processor to run all *.xsl — try “xsltproc” (should be already available on GNU/Linux boxes)
- updates will be available at KIND wiki