Multi-processor, for great audio quality.
Loads of disks, serving different songs for a whole month.
Just an idea for your car audio solution 😉
a comment from /., by jeffkjo1 :
“Dad, I’m sick of this song”
“Ok, son, just use your terminal to telnet into the e450 and modify the rc script to exclude that song”
“Can’t we just get one of those dvd players like Jimmy has?”
“No. Use the supercomputer. You need to learn solaris.”
(first of all, it’s not a free software.
but it has its place, like many many other things around you — right now.)
some of the interesting new/improved features:
– Chip Multithreading (improve performance)
– N1 Grid Containers (improve utilization)
– Predictive self healing (reduce downtime)
– Dynamic File System (reduce admin works)
– DTrace (real-time system tracking)
– Cryptographic infrastructure (security)
– Process rights management (security)
– Zones (security, resource management)